SIP. SNAP. SHARE.
Snappy Hour is a free educational and social event where amateur photographers can meet new friends and learn from local professionals.
- Each event highlights a specific Detroit neighborhood.
- Attendees are asked to submit one photo as registration.
- Event includes a free seminar by a well known local photographer, and one drink ticket.
- No ruin porn photography please – we’ve seen enough of it
- Buildings, landscapes, and public events are preferred
- If people are present, they must be unidentifiable and/or have given permission to have their photo taken
- Highest quality resolution preferably TIFF file format
Stay tuned for future Snappy Hour events!
If you have any questions regarding Snappy Hour events drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org